返回列表 发帖
回复 15# Trinity

Thanks! It has been doing great today. I followed you and Master Oldhorse last round and start to like this stock :)
I do not like this close and covered 89 put at 0.68.
I will close this post and need to find a better way to deal with it.
Thanks
ML 给 QIHU 的 TP 是 130美元。现在好像底打好了,ST 90以下随便进吧

评分人数

• aimei: 金钱 + 50 鲜花 + 20
回复 18# 我想飞

哈哈哈,好
回复 18# 我想飞

I still hold Aug call options. I do not like the way I played with weekly options (reward and risk).
Thanks
回复 20# Trinity

QIHU option 流动性太差。如果认为趋势向上,逢低卖Put应该赢率大一些。即使接了股票也不怕的。call的timing不好把握!

评分人数

• aimei: 金钱 + 50 鲜花 + 20
回复 20# Trinity

趋势很强,很牛时候,盈利是吸引人的
回复 21# 我想飞

You are right :"QIHU option 流动性太差", bid and ask spread too large. I do not have the problem to sell with ask price and it would be fine if it expired worthless. If I was wrong, it would be difficult to close. If I was wrong, I tried to buy stock to lock for selling call and to short for selling put. Both cases, I will not take stock over for the weekend. If you have better suggestions, I will like to hear from you.
Thanks
QIHU我只做正股,没做过他的OPTION. 但是你也不用直接妥协给ASK price。可以放一个中间价试水。做OPTION流动性比较好的有:AAPL, FB, IBM, MSFT, 等等,前提是你要看好趋势。

说白了,做股票和做OPTION, TREND is the KEY
我本人一般买三个月~六个月的OPTION, 如果自认为看出趋势的前提下。 短期的也买过,输多赢少。主要是时间上把握不了。
spread 大
一进一出就亏了
我现在买卖股票也先看一下option
最好有weekly 的
~心宽灵深爱永远~
回复 22# aimei
Actually I like it better when it is within a range. if it is in a strong trend, why not directly buy call or put?
回复 25# 我想飞

Debit option 赢的几率太小 除非非常强势
我只用来hedge
回复 24# 我想飞

Thanks! I am working on the other with weekly options but still have not followed stock long enough (FB is certainly one of them). Yes, the trend and the price pattern is key. I like the premium from QIHU options. Since I am on the selling side, ask price would be good for me though I would use middle price if I am in a hurry.
Thank again.
回复 25# 我想飞

For me, the win rate for buying call or put is still too low and generally I do not have patient to hold long term. On the credit side, the win rate is ok so far but I still need to control risk and find a better way suitable for me.

Thanks
返回列表