返回列表 发帖

[放炮] Juno Therapeutics' (JUNO) Q4 Loss Wider than Expected - Analyst Blog

Juno Therapeutics' (JUNO) Q4 Loss Wider than Expected - Analyst Blog

Juno Therapeutics Inc. JUNO reported a fourth-quarter 2014 adjusted loss (including non-cash stock-based compensation expense) of $1.73 per share, much wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of 33 cents. This was the company’s first reported quarter.

The company did not generate any revenue in the quarter.

Juno Therapeutics’ 2014 adjusted loss (including non-cash stock-based compensation expense) of $7.54 per share was also much wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of $1.82. 2014 revenues were likewise nil.

The company’s adjusted research and development expenses came in at $14.5 million. Meanwhile, the company’s general and administrative expenses were $6.4 million.

Pipeline Update

Juno Therapeutics has several candidates in its pipeline. The company’s pipeline consists of a number of leukemia candidates including JCAR015 (acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), phase I), JCAR017 (relapsed/refractory ALL, phase I/II), JCAR014 (chronic lymphocytic leukemia, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) and ALL, phase I/II studies) and JCAR018 (ALL and NHL, phase I) among others.

The company is currently preparing to start a phase II study on JCAR015 in the ALL indication.

2015 Guidance

Juno Therapeutics expects a cash burn of $125 million and $150 million in 2015 excluding cash inflows or outflows from business development activities and other ongoing activities.

Our Take

The company’s fourth-quarter results were disappointing, as it missed our estimates by a wide margin. Although the company has several candidates in its pipeline, all of them are in early stages of development and have to go a long way before hitting the market. Moreover, there are several companies like Roche RHHBY that are already marketing leukemia drugs.

We expect investor focus to stay on the company’s pipeline and future results.

Juno Therapeutics carries a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold). Cytokinetics, Incorporated CYTK and Affymetrix Inc. AFFX are better-ranked stocks in the health care sector. Both stocks carry a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
绝不和进行人身攻击者争论,我的一条纪律。避免进行人身攻击的最简单方法是就事论事。
这个妖股今天不是涨的挺疯吗?
这个妖股今天不是涨的挺疯吗?
apprentice 发表于 2015-3-19 21:51

yes, but I don't play it. Just checked its info.
返回列表