返回列表 发帖
Well, I mean, I don't really know about procedures to move to U.S.
My mom was the one who dealt with all of those.
By the way, did you already know where you are going to move to in Canada?
You might want to move to regions that have better schools.
多谢楼上的热心建议~

美国投资移民也考虑过,看了几个项目都不太靠谱~
前几天移民公司还发了一个表哥,显示没有几个项目按期开工并带来相应的就业率...
感觉美国这个稍微有点坑爹...

办好以后具体落户哪个城市还没定,估计开始会是我到大城市(温,多啥的)打前站,熟悉环境后再做家庭计划。
顺便等待刑满释放~~

可是关键是加政府快点给俺批示啊~~行不行给句痛快话~~一辈子有几个三年
哭~~~
Not reliable? What do you mean by "not reliable"? I mean, I am a college student in U.S. now, and I think it's a good place for immigration if you are motivated by better education opportunity.
But then I see, your family and mine are different: you are still working, my parents are retired.
And our family is poor enough that we don't have to pay taxes.
I heard that the living standard in Vancouver is very high and expensive, although it might provide better education... Wait, maybe not, because there are also numerous Chinese there, so your children might end up being classmates with Chinese, which means eventually most of their daily conversation will be done in their mother tongue. That would not help to improve their English.
You might want to set up your main goal for immigration: what makes you want to immigrate to a foreign country? Is it work, education, healthcare, housing, or good environment for retirement? If  you are mainly motivated by better education opportunity, Canada might not be your best choice. If you are motivated by healthcare and environment for retirement, then Canada might be the place you want to go.
And for housing... It all depends on where you want to live. Housing in New York is extremely expensive, we all know that :) Housing in Canada... I think the price is also rising (same as everywhere else).
You might want to ask Chinese immigrants in Canada and U.S. for more details before you make your decision. The education, the scholarships, the prices, the living standard, the housing, the social aids, the job opportunity, the salary... everything matters; everything will create impacts to your final decision.
If you are looking for job opportunity, downtown might not always be your best choice. Usually jobs are pretty competitive there.
Anyway, I wish you good luck.
I am sure everything will turn out fine eventually :)
ruby好可爱~很细心呀。谢谢各种建议和祝福。

我家人性格喜静,从事贸易行业语言也不是大问题;工作能找就找,找不到开个小公司做本行(吹大了!)。最终目的就是老了能有个空气清新,宽敞不嘈杂的地方眯着......

当初冲动的原因是有在移民公司工作的朋友说加拿大投资马上涨价!well,作为市井小民的我,作为在大通胀时代成长起来的我,听到涨价能不抢购么......这也就是移民太贵,要是洗脸盆涨价还不抢它十个八个回来哈哈哈。

然后就悲催的上套了。话说便宜没好货......现在虽然表面说三个旧政一个新政,实际上投资额翻番的新政就是比旧政快!

ruby的父母是做投资还是什么?也祝你和父母早日团聚!
返回列表