返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] AAPL购买TSLA

记得早期曾经提到过建议苹果购买特斯拉的方案。这么一段时间过去后现在才有很多声音开始讨论这个可能性!

早期还有这个可能性!现在才想起来,TOO LATER!
回复 1# 钢铁牛

Why not? Poison pill?
本帖最后由 钢铁牛 于 2016-5-3 14:10 编辑

回复 2# not4weak

有两个可能性:
一是苹果慢慢变成HP,二是特斯拉变成下一个苹果。。。
钢铁牛, 你认为股市还会新高吗?还是应该“Sell In May,Go Away." 谢谢!
回复 4# ranchgirl

五月历来都是老熊最猖狂的时候,还有些希望但概率比较低
AAPL与TSLA未来合作比合并更好

苹果以其回购自己的股票不如投资购买特斯拉的股票。。。
在电动车的发展上协作协商而不是竞争
闯荡江湖刚侠,挑战华尔街铁牛
回复  ranchgirl

五月历来都是老熊最猖狂的时候,还有些希望但概率比较低
钢铁牛 发表于 2016-5-4 05:07

谢谢钢铁牛老大!!!!!!!!
回复 7# ranchgirl

这波虽然没破历史新高,但老道已经距离那个最高峰仅差不到1%
已经够本了!

下一波一定破
Apple Inc.’s dismal earnings announcement shows why it badly needs to rethink its innovation model and leadership.

Its last breakthrough innovation was the iPhone — which was released in 2007. Since then, Apple AAPL, +0.04%   has simply been tweaking its componentry, adding faster processors and more advanced sensors, and playing with its size — making it bigger in the iPad and smaller in the Apple Watch.

Chief Executive Tim Cook is probably one of the most competent operations executives in the industry but is clearly not a technology visionary. Apple needs another Steve Jobs to reinvent itself; otherwise it will join the ranks of HP and Compaq.

That Steve Jobs may be Elon Musk — who has proven to be the greatest visionary of our times.

In the same period that Apple released the iPhone and successors, Musk developed two generations of world-changing electric vehicles, perfected a new generation of battery technologies and released first-generation autonomous driving capabilities.

In his other company, SpaceX, Musk developed a spacecraft, docked it with the International Space Station and returned with cargo. He’s launched two rockets to space that have made vertical landings back on Earth — one on a helicopter-like pad and another on a ship in the ocean.

Musk is also developing the Hyperloop, a high-speed transportation system in which pressurized capsules ride on an air cushion driven by linear induction motors and air compressors. In discussions that I had with him in 2012, Musk told me that his ambition was to build a space station and retire on Mars. He wasn’t joking, I expect he will do this.

Apple has reportedly been developing an electric vehicle because it sees a car as an iPhone on wheels. It is conceivable that it will demonstrate something like this in the next five to 10 years.

But Tesla already has this technology — and it is amazing. I have likened my Tesla Model S to a spaceship that travels on land. I consider it to be better than any Apple product — because it is more complex, elegant, and better designed than anything that Apple offers.

Apple should buy Tesla and appoint Elon Musk as CEO.
闯荡江湖刚侠,挑战华尔街铁牛
返回列表