返回列表 发帖

[原创] A letter to Prez. Obama

本帖最后由 not4weak 于 2011-3-28 22:46 编辑

Dear Mr. President,

I am tired of hearing you tonight on TV giving "blah blah blah" on your reasoning of bombing Libya, everyone knows that bombing is a stupid decision. It will drag the US to nowhere with a daily cost of 2 billion  US "borrowed" dollars.  It is insane and please just stop that! We know some military crooks would concoct excuses to steal money from the taxpayers. Of course you and they will make up rationales to prove that. There is NOTHING to prove, just simply shove it.

Now the most urgent problem is the Japanese nuclear crisis. It is a global crisis, the recent development already let us believe that the crooks in Japan are out of control. They should be honest with the world now, other than telling the world that they are trying to solve the problem themselves, we know the situation is getting worse day by day.

These incapable folks should be removed from the site immediately. A global crisis needs a more capable world team to solve that! The world has much more advanced solutions than just simply spraying water on the reactors. Unmanned aircraft, robots should all be used to solve this huge crisis facing humankind.

I am tired of hearing the stupid local officials telling us how many tests they have made - they are cheating themselves. The polluted stuff will spread all over the world (as they have already been found in many parts of the US), we MUST STOP that from spreading further!

Please immediately stop the bombing and focus on the dire situation in Japan!

Peacefully yours,

Concerned XXers.

江南有丹桔,经冬犹绿林。 岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心。 可以荐佳客,奈何阻重深。 运命唯所遇,循环不可寻。 徒言树桃李,此木岂无阴。
Please help work on the letter and I will send to all the senators and congressmen!!!! Many thanks.
7# 停车坐爱

改得很好!!! 紧急的时刻, 顾不得很多修饰了, 意思到了就可以了. 你下面那些中文有些过激了, 不过也是可以理解的.

谁TM让日本人拥有核技术的? 那个国家应该为他们的行为付出10000年的惩罚, 不许拥有核燃料.
Please forward the letter to Mr. President, thanks.

Denuclearize Japan,Save the World!

Dear Mr. President,

I am tired of hearing you tonight on TV giving "blah blah blah" on your reasoning of bombing Libya, every rational person knows that bombing an independent sovereign country is an irrational and unjustified action. It will drag the US to nowhere with a daily cost of 2 billion  US "borrowed" dollars.  It is insane and please just stop it! I know the military crooks would concoct excuses to steal money from the taxpayers. Of course  they will make up rationales to prove that. There is NOTHING to prove, just simply stop it!

Now the most urgent problem is the Japanese nuclear crisis! It has become a GLOBAL crisis now, the recent development already let us believe that the crooks in Japan are out of control. They should be honest with the world now, other than telling the world that they are trying to solve the problem themselves, we know the situation is getting worse day by day.

The Japanese should be forced to put more man power and any resources possible to solve the problem at any effort immediately. A global crisis needs a more capable world expert team to guide and command them!

I am tired of hearing the stupid local officials telling us how many tests they have made - they are cheating themselves and the public. The polluted stuff will spread all over the world (as they have already been found in many parts of the US and other countries), we MUST STOP it from spreading further! Furthermore, Japanese government must make serious apologies for their stupid mistakes and inaction, and make compensations at all means to the affected countries and their people!!

Please immediately stop the bombing - a "political game", and focus on the dire situation in Japan--the real serious threat to the whole world right now!!

Denuclearize Japan,Save the World!

Seriously yours,

Concerned citizen,

我就奇怪了,为什么各国政府和人民就没有发出吼声批评声,而是沉默地被动等待着被辐射!反而还去救那已经暂时无关紧要的地震海啸灾!反而去指责那些因此可能受害而恐慌的弱势群体!真是莫名其妙啊,这要是发生在中国 ...
停车坐爱 发表于 2011-3-28 22:21

因为一群MORONS在那里掌权,吾等二类人员在美国只有怒吼的份了...
返回列表