返回列表 发帖
曾经看到一篇关于爱疯的文章,大意是果粉以拥有爱疯为身份地位的象征而引以为豪。结果有一天发现,街上使用 ...
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-14 11:39

iPhone就是好用。

跟其它没啥关系。
iPhone成为关注焦点,本身就说明了问题。

为什么Samsung,Nokia出新机,没人Care啊?
做产品的人,才明白,啥叫精密。

看看三星,Nokia,华为的机子,有这个感觉吗?

劳力士为啥贵啊,就是因为精密。
纳指今天补涨。

SPX已经到了我的1470-1500目标区的下限。
因为大家太. Care 爱疯了。。。
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-14 12:04

所以,你不能否定iPhone的成功啊。
没有否定啊。俺的观点就是,果粉之所以是果粉,除了产品本身的使用功能之外,还有果粉这一类的所 ...
cellphone 发表于 2012-9-14 12:20

You put too much into it, it is just a damn good cellphone
(CBS News) Online shoppers in California are rushing to check out before midnight tonight. That's when Amazon.com and other online sellers begin charging sales tax for state residents.

In San Francisco, Chris Cheng has been on a buying binge. He's purchased a laptop sleeve protector, a camera, and is still shopping. He's aiming this week to cash in before online shoppers in California have to start paying sales tax.

Cheng told CBS News, "I said, you know, 'If I'm going to buy things, I should buy them now before the sales tax starts to be collected.'"

A new California law is requiring Amazon and other large internet retailers to start charging sales tax, just as brick and mortar stores do. It could bring the state $80 to $100 million a year. Across the country, states estimate they lose some $11.5 billion a year in uncollected sales tax.

California Congresswoman Jackie Speier, (D), of the 12th Congressional District, told CBS News, "When you're losing that sales tax revenue, that means it's affecting your roads, it's affecting the resources for local government, it's affecting the resources for education."

So Speier is pushing a bipartisan bill to give all states the authority to make online retailers collect sales tax. Tax-free purchases, she says, have given online stores an unfair advantage.

Speier said, "People come in, they look at the product, they kick the tires. They take the knowledge that the retailer has about that product, then they go onto the phone and buy it on Amazon."

Right now, Amazon collects sales taxes in only seven states. It's set to add seven more by 2016.

According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, states that currently collect sales tax are Kansas, Kentucky, New York, North Dakota, Texas, Washington, Pennsylvania. States that will collect in the future: New Jersey, Virginia, Indiana, Nevada, Tennessee, South Carolina, California.

At first, Amazon fought California over the law, but now it has agreed, not only to collect sales taxes, but also to build two huge distribution centers in the state, creating more than 1,000 full-time jobs.

Cheng said, "I thought about, well, you know that means I can't save that money anymore, but most importantly, Amazon's bringing jobs here to California, which for me that's a big win."

Cheng says he'll continue to shop online where he still expects to find bargains, even if they are no longer tax-free.
今晚的任务,就是在Amazon Shopping了。
酷码,tlt后面会怎么走?
catbear 发表于 2012-9-14 12:35

我图上还有一条红线。
How tax affects AMZN stock? I guess that means lower margin now.
dsp 发表于 2012-9-14 12:59

But Amazon will build a distrubation center near SF and LA.

which means faster shipping.
Depends on price. Amazon items are not easy to return now unless you have a good reason, otherwi ...
dsp 发表于 2012-9-14 13:19

It is still cheaper and consider the higher gas price.

you could get your stuff at your doorsteps.
How tax affects AMZN stock? I guess that means lower margin now.
dsp 发表于 2012-9-14 12:59

Only California.

so some impact but small.
保钓出奇招。

钓鱼岛认证海鲜,¥1000一斤。

不出三年,就回来了。
closed above that.
dsp 发表于 2012-9-14 16:05

MM heard shoujie
返回列表