返回列表 发帖
回复 14# aimei

当然可以,hubby, son, daughter... civil partner(s) . Anyone can file joint return is OK . Me too, if you can adopt me :)

评分人数

回复  aimei

LAS VEGAS or Delaware 呀。 美国不需要离岸避税...
秂忢空 发表于 2016-4-12 11:44

以NON RESIDENT 注册?
没有心思看股市了
咋办?
~心宽灵深爱永远~
回复 6# 秋之皓月

老秋用的是什么形式的公司?有没有file 3115表的经验?
In most cases, I would not recommend a sole p for the purpose of liability and taxes. Setting up a corporation may be costly at first, but it does offer the most flexibility and protection.

I would recommend getting a bit of consulting with CPA or Financial adviser in your area. Different states also have different rules to setting up a corporation. If you are in Los Angeles area, I could set  up an appointment for you in the firm I work at. If not, look into Yelp.

评分人数

回复 20# garbo

谢谢
LLC 一般足够, 好处是除了灵活(如股权变更), 运营维持费用低,报税可选pass-through。
LLC自运营可不需CPA, 律师。

评分人数

现在报税的事情
如果我是国际人,联邦每年要报, 那么我的BIZ INCOME 在哪些州无需报?
主要少麻烦
~心宽灵深爱永远~
Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.
New Hampshire and Tennessee
~心宽灵深爱永远~
Nevada has no state corporate income tax and imposes no fees on corporate shares.
There is neither personal income tax nor franchise tax for corporations or LLCs (but initial and annual statement fees and a business license fee apply).
Shareholders, directors and officers of a corporation or members or managers of an LLC don’t need to be Nevada residents.
~心宽灵深爱永远~
The type is not important but the vision is.

HW: how to grab opportunities and spend money?

评分人数

回复 26# Start123
基本知道干啥,就是维持要简单
投资中国的start up 公司,2-3年内IPO

评分人数

回复 28# Skywatch1510

好主意
真的想过
回复 28# Skywatch1510

真能逗。这位是巴拿马文件中的中国老九...

4月7日,被巴拿马文件点名的中共前总书记胡耀邦之子胡德华接受香港媒体的访问,成为中国第一位亲自回应事件的华人。胡德华对《明报》说,他开设离岸公司是为了帮助自己的公司上市,而且是用真实身份和地址注册,堂堂正正,但该公司后来已经没有再营运。他表示,当时想“做些进出口贸易”,但在公司上市失败之后,保留了该公司,每年做年审,没有资产,也没有经营,“没必要注销”。

还有前几天以猫充虎的这位...

那东东比赌和那个下一位歌星结婚能当president 一样难?
返回列表