返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 何鸿燊 于 2010-11-17 18:10 编辑

1# Brainteaser

Date Comments from:  Carl Swenlin via DecisionPoint.com 56%
10/29/10 As we enter the next six months of favorable seasonality, it seems likely that it will begin with a correction. I don’t think that will set the tone for the entire six months, but it sure starts it out on the wrong foot.

Date Comments from:  Marc Faber via ameinfo.com and marcfaberblog.blogspot.com 51%
Dr. Marc Faber is not optimistic in the short term. He expects a selloff after the Fed announcement on Wednesday…     

10/28/10 A correction is overdue, but I would not think that a bear market is around the corner. The correction will be a buying opportunity and then we will have a boom in stocks and in commodities like we had between the end of 1999 and March 2000 when markets went up very strongly.

Date Comments from:  Ken Fisher via Forbes.com 62%
11/22/10 Supporting most bears right now is a bunch of bull: namely, the notion that too much debt will bite us in the butt. Since last fall the guts underlying gloom-and-doom market forecasts have been disproven one by one. Excessive debt is the main argument the bears still hug. Which is one reason the bull market has a long way to run…   

10/25/10 I still believe there is a strong bull market ahead…
返回列表