返回列表 发帖

T-MOBILE deal ..

For T-Mobile customers only - I did not purchase the memoir camera, but had just upgraded to the NOKIA 5610. My store would have let me purchase the cameo with no phone purchase.华人论坛+ F3 p5 }, z! l3 _3 I% z2 s) w
, D' t7 h3 f) E. I+ ~/ ~
http://www.tmonews.com/2009/03/buy-a-memoir-get-a-cameo/华人论坛; q% t1 I; G# l5 e1 M
4 Y7 S- _; G0 R  E7 E" a9 t* q# d
The price on the T-Mobile Cameo photo frame has changed to $39.99 (from $99.99) and the monthly service is now $1.99/month (from $10/month). For those who haven't heard, the Cameo has it's own phone number and e-mail, and upon receipt of pictures sent to it, sets the picture up in the digital frame.; u( \2 O' ^8 |7 n( F7 `" h( Q; _4 N

% I) F! x0 M# c$ ^/ k: u丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人Currently no contract and no activation fee. No time limit, so if you want it as just the digital frame, cancel the service after a month.
4 T1 ^& `( P3 W9 c0 c5 C: t9 p4 |华人论坛
" [- C* t! J1 A  ^& o5 r% i" z丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人I purchased 3 - one for me, one for a 21st birthday, and one for a portion of a HS graduation gift.
返回列表