返回列表 发帖

[转贴] 垂死挣扎的美国

发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Tue Dec 14 21:57:27 2010, 美东)

美国要是真和中国干,那美国就要惨烈。我倒总觉得这美国是在做垂死挣扎。这奥巴马
没福,不弄出个烂摊子来,他就不是奥巴马。

美国就怕和中国打仗,那是韩战和越战的后遗症。

远的不说,你看要杀拉登,杀了十年了,就是没杀了。 一个小小的恐怖组织都搞不定
,更何况一个紧排其后的第二帝国了。这要让中国干,两天就把拉登搞定。

最近,我连办了五件事,总是差错不断。一个事出错还有情可原,不可理解的是都出错
。可想现在米国的办事作风和效率,这就是衰败的征兆。

一是,看了次牙。来了账单咱就付钱。结果先收到保险公司的23元退款,上周又收到牙
医的9元退款。看来都把账算错了。

二是,家里电话就是拨不通一个朋友的号码。这种事过去发生过,我打到电话公司,几
分钟就搞定。结果这次不一样了,左查右查,查不出来。就说是我的电话机问题,我就
换别的电话机,还是有问题。然后又说是我的网络问题,我就从新启动,还是有问题。
然后就怀疑我没配合他们,在故意刁难他们。 折腾了我有四个小时,也没结果。第二
天,我又打过去,结果还是那个人,还说我没配合他们。 我就要了别的客户服务的号
码,他还真给了我一个。打过去,几分钟就搞定。

三是,感恩节,赶时髦,买了一个大件。上周三,托运公司来电话,说第二天有人给我
来电话定送货上门时间。结果都快一周了,也没人来电话。今天下班打过去,查了半天
,说没有我的货。我就只好从根上找,打了一圈电话,耗时一个多小时,才把事情搞定
。这事情的曲折真是不好在此描述。

四是,周末下完大雪,我就扫雪。去年买的一个扫雪机,结果这扫雪机打火后几分钟,
就自动熄火,这次它就没派上用场。好在邻居家主动借用,要不我得用锹清一天。

五是,买了回国机票,没走成,就取消。然后上个月发现了特价票,就买了一张30元的
机票,去了罚款,还可以找回我一些钱,这钱以后任何人都可以用。快一个月了,这个
退款也没收到。上周,电话打过去,一个人查了半天,竟说没给我做,也查不到纪录。
好在我找到了订特价票的确认邮件,又打过去,一个负责的费了好大劲才把事情解决。
江南有丹桔,经冬犹绿林。 岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心。 可以荐佳客,奈何阻重深。 运命唯所遇,循环不可寻。 徒言树桃李,此木岂无阴。
我也觉得酶国很烂了.服务差得一团糟了
2# not4weak

陶氏螃蟹门‏

中国有这样的80后,一定会使奸商无所遁形嘀!

陶氏螃蟹门 - 这个强的!

背景是上周末公司安排员工去吃螃蟹,自愿报名,前往者可带公司付费的5对螃蟹回家,公司说的是公蟹5两,母蟹4.5两。此君凭目测认为最后发给大家的螃蟹小了,于是在大家吃完了都上车准备离开的时候,此君独自把十只螃蟹每只都去过秤,折腾了20多分钟,公司100多人就在车上等了他20多分钟。最主要的是螃蟹确实小了,于是他很生气,后果很严重。回来后于周一花了一下午奋笔疾书,写了一封邮件,发给了公司近200人。该邮件被迅速转发转载,被称为500强企业“螃蟹门”事件,成为年末娱乐一大看点。通篇充斥着因螃蟹缩水而生的不忿之情,由此引起的对家庭的亏欠之情以及对由此引起的潜在的对公司形象的不良影响的担忧之情跃然纸面,据说DOW中国区董事长将在年会上亲自代表公司向他以及全家道歉,并补发1斤重的公蟹及8两重的母蟹模型各一只,上面刻上“忧国忧民”。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 5:36 PM
To: FCYRECR

Dear FCYRECR and my Dow friends in CC list,

I’d like to share with you a story of my family, which happened after my trip back from the YangCheng Lake last Saturday.

As per the trip agenda, at the end of the trip, colleagues who registered for YangCheng Lake can take 5 pairs of Crabs( female crab ~225g and male crab ~ 250g), which is clearly written in the trip agenda, public on intranet. So, I registered and confirmed the trip several weeks ago, and delighted to tell my parents that I would bring back 5 pairs of crabs after the trip, with each pair of female crab ~225g and male crab ~ 250g. My mother was! pretty happy once heard the news, so a few days later, she nicely invited my sister and brother in law to come over for the crabs. Last Saturday when I was back home from the trip, my sister and brother in law had already arrived, and along with my parents waiting for me back home to cook the crab, to have a weekend family reunion dinner. As I had already knew that the crabs were smaller than what I told in my early promise, so I frankly told my family of it. Then there happened something unpleasant afterwards. My mother was quite disappointed on it, and my father also got a little upset on it. My sister and brother in law, as being guests, helped easing my parents, with no comment on it. That moment, I felt so embarrassed and guilty!!! I felt that I just cheated my parents in front of my family members, though I was innocent. But still, I couldn’t forgive myself of that at the moment! How could a son cheat his parents, and got his parents embarrassed in f! ront of family members. I definitely couldn’t forgive myself of that. The dinner that night was long and silent for me… …  

I’ve been working for Dow for 4.5 years with proud, and my Dow friends also feel proud of being a member of Dow Family. We all LOVE our company, and dedicate ourselves to the company. Hereby, I’d like to take the chance to talk something about my parents as well. My parents are also proud of their son, me, being an employee of Dow Chemical. I can see their proud from their smiles when I get off work back home everyday, I can hear their proud from their conversation with the neighbors in my community, I can feel their proud from my heart deeply, as I am my parents’ son.

Dow has company vision of being a respectful company in the world, and I’ve been taking every of my efforts on bu! ilding up company’s credibility in all aspects, and I am so sure that all my Dow friends are proud of doing the same thing as me. I am now worrying that the unpleasant thing happened to my family members last Saturday might cause potential negative opinions or comments to  my family, to my friends, or even to my community, however, I trust that the company will give me a acceptable reason to explain, which I can bring it back to my family.

Thank you so much for your time on reading above, and your concerning on the matter in advance.

Last but not least, for my Dow friends who have similar concerns with me, thank you for your supporting on me, I appreciate if you also can have your voice heard by the company.

Sincerely, Laker
3# sniffer

I mean, you know ... I mean it
本帖最后由 大傻 于 2010-12-16 14:42 编辑

十年二十年打不起来。。

在亚洲,最终的结果只有一个,中国兵不血刃,美军退避三舍。。 不战而屈人之兵,乃善之善者也。

这符合双方的利益。
3# sniffer

I mean, you know ... I mean it
not4weak 发表于 2010-12-16 14:38

Yeah, I know. But US still dominates the world.....  dominates the market...... You can not judge the nation from misllenious....
返回列表