返回列表 发帖
WOW....

Sounds like women should be nothing more than a servant to his lord and master. And here I am trying to make a career for myself, thought a relationship should be equal, and have always loved myself lol!!!

Sweetie, if a man ever did that to me, it would be over so fast he wouldn't even have time to ask me what he did wrong. And another thing, I don't wash or clean any of my hubby's clothes. He needs a maid, he can go get one. I don't care if my husband makes 100 times more money than me, he better not expect me to be his slave, it's never going to happen.

And you know what, my hubby treats me like a queen. He has never once asked me to clean up after him.
On a side note. If a woman really needs to be a slave to his man in order to feel a sense of value, then she deserves to be cheated on.

It is no wonder in this society, equality is still a question between man and woman, and mistresses seem to get everything from a marriage a wife wishes she had. No woman should ever be at the mercy of a man. Not today, not ever.

I am utterly disgusted by the relationship described above. Some men are pigs, and for a woman to be so low, she should be ashamed of herself.
返回列表