返回列表 发帖
We will be there from 02/06 to 02/10.  Do you want to join us to ski a day or two?
snowrider 发表于 2012-1-27 14:03

今天去滑了,妖受的icy,难怪没几只猫

看看再来这礼拜会不会下雪,不然真难玩

评分人数

for gold, you're saying that the c wave might have ended. you have wave a from 1522-1662, b wave from 1662-1625, and c wave from 1625-1738.

however your c wave is only 113 pts long, compared to wave a's length of 140.

c waves are often longer than a waves, going upto 1.618 times wave a, so why do you think c wave will be truncated this time?

nim1984 - Good point!  We don't know if wave-c has finished yet.  That was just my guess because GCG12 is rolling over to GCJ12 now.  Sometimes a reversal occurs around futures contracts' rollover dates.
Not a bull, not a bear, I am just a wolf ... 偶還是習慣稱行情漲為紅盤跌為慘綠
02/04/2012

Comments are welcome!

P.S., I'll be out of town next whole week and won't be able to reply to any PM or comments.

评分人数

02/12/2012

Comments are welcome!

小雪,去滑雪了吗?

DVORK呢?
江南有丹桔,经冬犹绿林。 岂伊地气暖,自有岁寒心。 可以荐佳客,奈何阻重深。 运命唯所遇,循环不可寻。 徒言树桃李,此木岂无阴。
1) if SPX goes to 1370 first before C5 formed, the C5 will equal C3, or may be great than C3, right ? but we know C5 can't be great than C3 according Wave Theory. How can we explain this?

C.3 = 84 (1333-1249)
C.5 could be: 1300+84=1384 if C.3=C.5
C.5 could be longer than C.3 (as long as C.3 is not the shortest was in C)

2) If C5 is really formed at 1370, the Fib 61.5% pull back target should be great than 50 point, right ?

If C.5 ends at around 1384, the ideal correction target for C is where the previous 4 ends (C.4, i.e., 1300 area)

3) how can we draw the a-b-c waves after C5 (It's not indicated in the chart ??) I mean wave 'b' is great than C5 <-- Does it mean 'extend' wave instead of a-b-c waves (purple lines) ?

The ending of C.5 is the ending of wave-C.  After that a wave-D could be formed.  We don't know if wave-D will be in regular or irregular correction form until we see the market's behavior.
小雪,去滑雪了吗?

DVORK呢?
not4weak 发表于 2012-2-12 21:33

滑了一個星期的雪
週六半夜才回到家
一個星期沒看行情 真忙
I'm a big fan of Elliot wave theory and harmonic trading, however you way over complicate the labeling which deters me (and probably others) from following along. Simply stating the pair and TF (in post) with wave counts 1,2,3,4 a,b,c,d and sub waves as 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d ect works just fine. This, of course, is just my opinion, in the whole scheme of things, it doesn't make much difference.

Big ups for the thread though not many people keep up with these sort of threads. So even if you don't conform to my way of thinking do keep posting charts others will surely find it helpful or at the vary least interesting.

johnny2pips - Thanks for commenting and the suggestion. Please take a look the very first post of this thread, and it will give us an idea about the convention of my wave labeling. It is actually much easier to read and much less confusing than that of most famous EW techinicians. Yes, I agree that "it doesn't make much difference" on different labeling ways because we EW techinicians speak the same language - impulsive vs corrective waves.
小雪,去滑雪了吗?

DVORK呢?
not4weak 发表于 2012-2-12 21:33

太难滑了,天天在等下雪,一有雪就上山去
太难滑了,天天在等下雪,一有雪就上山去
dvork 发表于 2012-2-15 02:30

偶 Tahoe local 的朋友剛告訴偶 今天來了 6" 下星期要來更大的
太难滑了,天天在等下雪,一有雪就上山去
dvork 发表于 2012-2-15 02:30

偶們一群去了 Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood
偶們一群去了 Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood
snowrider 发表于 2012-2-16 23:53

连续三天?Heavenly's trails are not bad.
閒聊

偶說過N次就是不要鎖單(i.e., hedge)
做鎖單的人基本上是最不會trade的 也是最不懂得trading的
一旦一個倉給鎖了 接著就是千層鎖萬層鎖然後是鎖上加鎖
最後會搞的該賺的沒賺到 但做錯的倉是賠的滿滿的
總而言之一句話就是: 看錯行情就應當立刻一刀砍 - 認賠重做
有人說: "Must learn how to lock profit..."

偶就說: 如果妳認為要學("Must learn")去鎖利("lock profit") 為何不讓 profit run 呢? 為何要限制利潤的空間呢?  讓 profit run 是大道至簡的一件事就是設個 stop order 罷了 (either hard stop or mental stop)

偶所極不贊同的鎖是去 hedge (古時候那叫做鎖單) 偶不知現在國內叫那是甚麼
基本上鎖單是一種自欺的鴕鳥行為且是必註定成不了好的 trader
02/18/2012

Comments are welcome!

返回列表